We don’t always see eye to eye, but now that I am entering the third trimester of pregnancy #2, — I realize that my toddler, Bubba, and I have A LOT in common these days:
1. We always have food stains on our shirts – Every. Single. Day.
2. We REALLY need our nap!
3. We can’t drink wine – He doesn’t know what he’s missing, but Mommy is in mourning.
4. We have meltdowns over the strangest things – Chalk-it-up to hormones when it comes to me, and Bubba just being a toddler.
5. We occasionally wet our pants – Ummm…the other day I coughed…and…yep.
6. We love snacking on apples in almond butter yogurt dip! – What started out as a quick, easy, healthy snack recipe for my toddler, has now become one of my go-tos!
7. We <3 milk – Heartburn and constant hunger has made me into a milk-chugging Momma! My toddler has always been a milk fiend, so we are totally in the same boat.
8. We are ready to pass out by 9 p.m.
9. We want ice cream every day – What my toddler doesn’t know is, I actually have been eating it every day!
10. Sometimes we just need to be held by Daddy