As we close in on the end of 2014, we want to take a look back at posts we shared from some of our favorite fellow blogs this year. These bloggers inspire and motivate us to make MinuteForMom.com the best it can be. Please take a minute to check out their creative, informative, funny and all-around awesome posts!
- Scarymommy.com – How can we NOT relate to every post? Scary Mommy is honest, comical and edgy all rolled into one fabulous site. With a category to suit any mom, there is truly something for everyone.
- Howtobeadad.com – If you are in need of a daily laugh, look no further. Not only are they hilarious, they give us a Dad’s perspective on parental topics. How To Be A Dad is definitely one to follow on Twitter, Facebook and all other social media outlets.
- Curlyqpaper.blogspot.com – Sweet and genuine, crafty and relateable. There are tons of great reasons to check out Curly Q Paper. Blogger, Christy, shares beautiful moments and golden ideas for any mom. Check it out and see for yourself!
- Mommellah.com – Writer, Mary, shares motherhood topics we all have in common as well as experiences as a Jewish mother. We love her posts and know you will too.
- Toulouseandtonic – Seriously good stuff! Humor and truth to pretty much every post, this is another blogger to follow daily. The writing is on point and the topics are spot on.
So there you have them. And while we have many more favorites, we chose to narrow it down to this fantastic blend of bloggers. Show some love and pay them a visit sometime!